- A self-service allowing patients to refer themselves directly.
- A convenient service for patients avoiding long hospital waiting times and possible non-treatment.
- A comprehensive diagnostic treatment planning process reporting to both the patient and referring dentist with a follow up letter after each review.
- Dental Implants using only accredited European and United States implant systems.
- Any aspect of non-surgical and surgical periodontal therapy including gum grafting and guided tissue regeneration.
- A service that integrates with the routine dental management of periodontal patients.
- Regular informal contact with your specialist via lecture evenings and accredited talks for patients and the whole dental team.
- General Dental Council registered specialist status ensuring no misunderstanding when discussing advanced specialist gum (rather than general dental) treatment.
- To return patients to their general dentist and hygienist after completion of treatment to maintain their gums/implants.
- To keep dentists regularly informed of the treatment their patient is receiving and to send copies of all correspondences with the patient.
- To communicate sensibly and sensitively to your patients about their condition.
- To discuss fees and costs and provide a diagnostic written treatment plan.
My Fee Guide
The fees are only a guide as all patients will be given a written estimate for their specific condition and requirements before treatment commences:
|Dental Implants (including crown)||£2800 - £3500|
|Periodontal Consultation (incl x-rays)||£180|
|Non-surgical gum treatment (whole mouth)||£1200 – £1500|
|Surgical treatment including grafts||£950|
|Crown Lengthening||£750 - £950|
Insert your text and upload images